1. David Bjerklie and Alice Park/New York, Dan
Cray/Los Angeles and Jeff Israely/Rome, Time, November 7, 2006.
2. Carl Sagan, Cosmos (New York: Ballantine Books, 1980), 1.
3. George Smoot and Keay Davidson, Wrinkles in Time (New York: Avon, 1993), 241.
4. Smoot and Davidson, 17.
5. Hugh Ross, The Creator and the Cosmos (3rd ed. (Colorado Springs, CO: NavPress, 2001), 224.
6. Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time (New York: Bantam, 1990), 125.
7. George Greenstein, The Symbiotic Universe (New York: William Morrow, 1988), 27.
8. Fred Hoyle, "Let there be Light," Engineering and Science (November 1981).
9. Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions---The World As I See It (New York: Bonanza, 1931), 40.
10. Francis Crick, Life Itself (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1981), 88.
11. Quoted in William A. Dembski and James M. Kushiner, eds., Signs of Intelligence (Grand Rapids, MI: Brazos, 2001), 108.
12. Quoted in Gary Habermas, "My Pilgrimage from Atheism to Theism": Interview with Antony Flew, Philosophia Christi, (Winter, 2005).
13. Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time, 174.
14. John Boslough, Stephen Hawking's Universe (New York: Avon, 1989), 109.
15. Robert Jastrow, God and the Astronomers (London: W.W. Norton & Co. Inc., 1992), 107.
Previous: Chapter 6 | Table of Contents
© 2007 B&L Publications. This article is a supplement to Y-Jesus magazine by Bright Media Foundation & B&L Publications: Larry Chapman, Chief Editor.
General Sermons Home | Lectionary Sermons Home | Articles Home | Library - Home | Baselios Church Home
A service of St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio
Copyright © 2009-2019 - ICBS Group. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Website designed, built, and hosted by International Cyber Business Services, Inc., Hudson, Ohio