1. The Wife always makes THE RULES.
2. The RULES are subject to change without notice.
3. No Husband can possibly know all THE RULES.
4. If the Wife suspects the Husband knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some or all of THE RULES.
5. The Wife is never wrong.
6. If it appears that the wife is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Husband did or said wrong. It is something which may or may not have happened 20 years ago which the Wife invariably remembers but the Husband cannot recollect.
7. If Rule #6 applies, the Husband must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The Wife can change her mind at any given time..
9. The Husband must never change his mind without the express, written consent of The Wife.
10. The Wife has every right to be angry or upset at any time, more often than not without assigning any reason
11. The Husband must remain calm at all times, unless the Wife wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Wife must, under no circumstances, let the Husband know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The Husband is expected to read the mind of the Wife at all times.
14. At all times, what is important is what the Wife meant, not what she said.
15. If the Husband doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.
16. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.
17. If the Husband, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5
How Fights Start - Humor
The awesome power of a wife's love
Why I'm divorced.
Humor | Health | General Interest | Church Fathers | Faith | History | Inspirational | Sermons | Library - Home
A service of St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio
Copyright © 2009-2018 - ICBS Group. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Website designed, built, and hosted by International Cyber Business Services, Inc., Hudson, Ohio